We just finished up our Museum Neighborhood Guide a few weeks ago and today we have some general tips we'd like to share with you to help plan your trip.
Visit some of our favorite resource websites:
Keep in mind when planning your day:
- Each of Baltimore's neighborhoods has its own personality and you may want to stay in one neighborhood. Check out our Neighborhood Guides for Mount Vernon, Johns Hopkins, Inner Harbor and Southwest and West Baltimore.
- If you plan to skip between neighborhoods, the Water Taxi is a great way to get around.
- Many museums are closed on Mondays, so make sure to check their schedules.
- Many art museums are free!
Check out these sites and articles for what's happening right now at Baltimore Museums:
- Free Fall Baltimore With more than 300 unique events scheduled, you'll be able to find an art activity on almost every day of October.
- Art Museums & Galleries Events on Visit Baltimore
- Fall Kid-Friendly Museum Exhibits Not to Miss! on (cool) progeny
Do you have any tips to add to our list? Leave them in the comments!